Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to 12:3 Conspiracy

Members of the Twelve:Three Conspiracy ask questions like: What if I became generous? What if I affirmed others? What if I became a grateful person? What if I did something for God and for others totally outside of myself? What if I was part of a conspiracy to change to world for Jesus Christ? WHAT IF I THOUGHT MORE OF OTHERS THAN I DO OF MYSELF?

Twelve:Three Conspiracy is a small movement based on living according to Romans 12:3. This blog is dedicated to educating and mobilizing Christ-followers to serve God outside the walls of their church fellowship. It is dedicated to the stories of Christ-followers who believe that discipleship is more than Bible study and small groups, that there's more to loving God than holiness and that they are the hands and feet of Jesus in the world today.

If you are asking these questions and you're wanting to make a difference in another's life with no regard for your own, then welcome to the Twelve:Three Conspiracy.

1 comment:

  1. J Flowers en fuego.

    I think you should say all you said this morning in a recording and post it. It was a great call to duty, and my poor attempt at conveying your passion and your reasons for being a part of the conspiracy just...well, my poor attempt just can't bring it.

    By the way, what you said this morning resonated.

    ReplyDelete